How to maintain the flying car ride?
1. The plastic part and glass fiber can be diluted and soaked with soapy water, bleaching powder, etc., and scrubbed with a soft cloth or brush, then rinsed with clean water, dried with a cleaning cloth or in the sun. Finally, spray it with 84 disinfectant.
2. The part of the soft sponge can be washed with a soft cloth dipped in soapy water, or placed in the sun for disinfection.
3. Moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, non-fading wooden parts can be washed with soapy water, dried in the sun, and then sprayed with 84 disinfectant for disinfection.
4. If the metal part needs to be rusted, you can use a brush to remove the floating rust and wipe it with a dry cloth; after exposure to the sun, you can spray paint yourself, about 20 cm away from the machine, spray while sweeping, and spray again after drying to play a protective role.
5. When cleaning the electrical parts of the circuit, first make sure that the power is cut off and watering is prohibited. Generally, wipe with a damp cloth, and then connect the power sourceafter drying.
6. All amusement equipment, open-air slides and drill pipe parts should not have accumulated water in therainy days. If there is, a hole with a diameter of 4 mm should be drilled at the lowest point for drainage.
7. If it is an indoor activity room, floor, wall, etc., it should be disinfected by ultraviolet radiation every day, and the room should be often ventilated. Disinfect by spraying with hydrogen peroxide once a week.