How to ride amusement equipment safely?
How much do you know about safe rides on amusement equipment? Do you know what to pay attention to when riding amusement equipment? The amusement equipment mentioned here mainly refers to that with a maximum driving line speed greater than or equal to 2 meters per second and a height of more than 2 meters above the ground. Dinis Amusement reminds all tourists that for your own safety, you must pay attention to the following safety knowledge when riding amusement equipment:
1. Before riding large amusement equipment, check whether the equipment has an inspection mark and whether the person in charge of the equipment has relevant certificates. On the premise of ensuring safety, ride in an orderly manner according to the corresponding warning signs, and effectively achieve safety protection.
2. When you decide to ride amusement equipment, please read the passenger notice or ride notice and related warning signs. Children under the age of 14 are not suitable for riding roller coasters, pirate ships, and other intensely exciting rides.
3. During the ride, do not stretch out your hands, arms, feet and other parts of your body, and do not untie your seat belt or open the safety bar.
4. When riding rotating and rolling amusement equipment, glasses, cameras, bags, keys, mobile phones and other items that are easy to fall are not allowed to be carried.
5. Follow the instructions of the staff, get up and down in an orderly manner, sit down and hold on tightly, and do not enter the quarantine area at will.
6. In the event of an accident, do not panic or lose your temper, sit in the original position and wait for the rescuers; do not untie the seat belt or open the safety bar.
7. After the ride, please unplug the seat belt, and raise the safety bar with the guidance and help of the staff.